There are many ways that you can help, whether from home or by joining us in Uganda. Year round, you can get involved through:
- Donating – Even a small donation goes a long way towards supporting our work in Uganda
- Hosting an event – Help support our work in Uganda through an awareness event or fundraiser! The Fundraising and Media Center page contains media such as brochure and posters; for a fundraising manual to help you plan, just email us at email@example.com
- Attending an event – Learn more about UVP and contribute to a good cause by attending a fundraiser or event. Watch our Facebook page for current opportunities!
- Joining us in Iganga – We have two-month experiences through the Summer Internships program
- Buying UVP Gear – Browse our CafePress shop for t-shirts, stickers, and more!
- Sponsoring an event or activity – If you own a business or know someone who would like to promote their name while making a difference, consider sponsoring the cost of an event or a portion of our summer internship program
- Staying informed – Sign up for our email newsletter below, follow our blog updates, or “like” us on Facebook